Wednesday, December 1, 2010

McDonalds' Green Frizz and Twister Fries


I'm a total fan of McDonald's- and who doesn't? It reminds me of my more younger days of not even thinking how much you are eating, plus to mention the calories that it contains. It is what do I called the "comfort zone". And yes when I say "comfort", those cravings will definitely be satisfied.

Today, what makes me crazy as I enter my McDonalds are the twister fries and green frizz.



Twister Fries has been a long time no served product of McDonald's and now that it is back , aficionados of it might probably digging in to their fries right now. But yes! It is one of the best fries in town.

The fries itself has this tasty coating which gives a feeling of a crispiness outside and the right saltiness of it makes you want for more.

Twister fries will only be available in limited time, so better grab some now!


This green frizz is really something new to anyone's taste buds. The green apple flavor, the acidic kick of the Sprite and the sweetness of the vanilla ice cream complement each other. This refreshment will definitely give you a different experience that will cost 29php.

0 comments on "McDonalds' Green Frizz and Twister Fries"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

BoMarPanQuiVit. Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez